The critical skill that employers look for from construction professionals
Autodesk Revit MEP is a building information modeling (BIM) software created by Autodesk for professionals who work in MEP engineering. MEP stands for mechanical, electrical, and plumbing which are the three engineering disciplines that are addressed by Revit MEP. The software is powerful enough to leverage dynamic information in intelligent models. The software is used to streamline the engineering design process making product design and development more efficient.
The course will help students and professionals to leverage Revit MEP to develop Revit MEP design, product simulation, design communication, tooling creation, and much more. The course will help the candidates master the technology enhancing their skills and productivity to a greater level.
- It helps to reduce risk and develop better quality MEP systems.
- The software fast tracks the design and construction of the project by enhanced visualizations.
- It streamlines the engineering design process using a single model for better design communication.
- The software will help in building element energy analysis, structural analytical modeling, duct
- The HVAC/electrical design helps to see the room color-fill plans visually.